SMEs and start-ups seeking investment opportunities are welcome to send an Expression of Interest for the BlueInvest Awards.
To be a candidate for the BlueInvest Awards 2021 you must:
- Be part of the BlueInvest Community (on Euroquity) or BlueInvest Project Pipeline or have been selected for BlueInvest Readiness Assistance
- Be based in the EU or majority owned by EU nationals
- Have a working product, technology or solution that is relevant to one of the pitch categories
To apply to pitch at the BlueInvest Awards, send an email to email@example.com and:
- Confirm your interest to pitch for the Awards
- Tell us which category you want to be considered for
- Include the link to your company website
- Send a (preliminary) pitch deck latest by 12:00 noon CET on Friday 8 January
You may send your expression of interest before you send across your pitch deck. All candidates will be notified of the results on Monday 11 January.
Pitches will be live-streamed for maximum exposure to potential clients and partners. The finalists will undergo pitch coaching for a virtual stage prior to the event.