Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Virtual Conference, 19 November 2020
- Registration is now open - register here
- Draft Agenda (EN) version 14.10.2020
- Atlantic Project Awards 2020
- Atlantic Stakeholder Workshops
The 7th Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Conference (ASPC2020) is a fully virtual event organised in collaboration with the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region of France.
The 7th Conference is the first occasion to launch the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0, a revamped maritime strategy to foster a sustainable blue economy and the EU Green Deal. It will bring together high level officials, renowned experts and leading entrepreneurs to talk about the new Atlantic maritime strategy, particularly in context to the participating countries’ recovery efforts. The conference will also feature perspectives, initiatives and actions from stakeholders in the EU Atlantic countries - France, Ireland, Spain and Portugal - on the path toward socially inclusive models of sustainable development and job creation, while safeguarding marine and coastal environments and securing a healthy ocean.
Furthermore, ASPC2020 will celebrate the 2020 Atlantic Project Awards, the prestigious awards honouring success stories achieved by projects in the geographical area covered by the Atlantic Strategy and related to the implementation of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0.
The upcoming ASPC2020 will feature:
- High level plenaries and a panel session that will introduce the pillars of Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 and feature the the winners of the "2020 Atlantic Project Awards"
- Interactive parallel workshops
- Networking and matchmaking activities, and a virtual exhibition for registered participants to exchange views, information and documentation, to seek ways of cooperation, share information and identify funding opportunities and partnerships for their projects
Stay tuned on the preparation of ASCP2020.
Follow us on twitter #EUAtlantic.